The Health Diary is a Timeline of your recorded heart health data. Entering Health Diary entries will help you track your Heart Health and document beneficial info regarding your health or condition. You can use the Health Diary to enter health information on the current day, or you can look at past dates to view any historical information recorded.
Articles in this section
- How do I record Blood Pressure in the Kardia app?
- How do I record weight in the Kardia app?
- Can I edit or complete a care plan task for a previous day?
- What is the Health Diary?
- How do I select a date on the Health Diary?
- Is KardiaCare needed to log a Medication Diary Entry?
- What is a Health Diary Entry?