A Caregiver is anyone that you would send heart health data to via email. Caregivers can be set up to receive data automatically or you can manually select when to send reports to Caregivers in your Care Circle.
Articles in this section
- What is a Caregiver?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- Who can I add to my inner circle?
- What is the Care Plan?
- What information can be edited on a Caregiver?
- How do I delete a Caregiver?
- If I put in the incorrect email address for a Caregiver, how do I edit it?
- What if a Caregiver declines the email for automatic sharing of my heart health data?
- What is the difference between a Medication Care Plan Task and a Medication Diary Entry?
- How do I edit or delete a Care Plan Task?