Anyone can be added to your Inner Circle, as long as you have their name and email address. There are no restrictions or specific requirements when it comes to who you choose to add as a Caregiver to your inner circle.
Articles in this section
- What information can be edited on a Caregiver?
- How do I delete a Caregiver?
- If I put in the incorrect email address for a Caregiver, how do I edit it?
- What if a Caregiver declines the email for automatic sharing of my heart health data?
- What is the difference between a Medication Care Plan Task and a Medication Diary Entry?
- How do I edit or delete a Care Plan Task?
- How do log a new medication?
- Do all Caregivers added receive an email invite to accept?
- Who can I add to my inner circle?
- What is a Caregiver?