In order to log a medication with Kardia 5.9, you will first select the Care button on the bottom navigation bar. You will then select “Add a Care Plan Task”, then select Medication. Then fill out the necessary medication details in order to add the medication, then select Save.
Articles in this section
- What is a Caregiver?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- Who can I add to my inner circle?
- What is the Care Plan?
- What information can be edited on a Caregiver?
- How do I delete a Caregiver?
- If I put in the incorrect email address for a Caregiver, how do I edit it?
- What if a Caregiver declines the email for automatic sharing of my heart health data?
- What is the difference between a Medication Care Plan Task and a Medication Diary Entry?
- How do I edit or delete a Care Plan Task?