When entering a medication Health Diary entry, you are only able to enter a medication that you took that day. This is simply a way for you to document that this occurred on the current day. Medication Care Plan Tasks, give you the ability to add a medication, then schedule when you would like to take the medication as well as be reminded to take this medication.
Articles in this section
- What information can be edited on a Caregiver?
- How do I delete a Caregiver?
- If I put in the incorrect email address for a Caregiver, how do I edit it?
- What if a Caregiver declines the email for automatic sharing of my heart health data?
- What is the difference between a Medication Care Plan Task and a Medication Diary Entry?
- How do I edit or delete a Care Plan Task?
- How do log a new medication?
- Do all Caregivers added receive an email invite to accept?
- Who can I add to my inner circle?
- What is a Caregiver?