The inner circle allows you to set up automatic sharing of your important heart data. From the inner circle you can choose what information you would like to share, who to share it with, and how often you would like it to be shared.
Articles in this section
- What is a Caregiver?
- What is the Inner Circle?
- Who can I add to my inner circle?
- What is the Care Plan?
- What information can be edited on a Caregiver?
- How do I delete a Caregiver?
- If I put in the incorrect email address for a Caregiver, how do I edit it?
- What if a Caregiver declines the email for automatic sharing of my heart health data?
- What is the difference between a Medication Care Plan Task and a Medication Diary Entry?
- How do I edit or delete a Care Plan Task?