In order to record weight in Kardia 5.9, from the Health Diary entry screen select “Add New Entry”, then select “Weight”. From this screen you will be able to record your weight.
Articles in this section
- What is the Health Diary?
- What is a Health Diary Entry?
- How do I select a date on the Health Diary?
- How do I record Blood Pressure in the Kardia app?
- How do I record weight in the Kardia app?
- Is KardiaCare needed to log a Medication Diary Entry?
- Can I edit or complete a care plan task for a previous day?