If you are a monthly KardiaCare member, you will receive a credit for a free clinician review every 90 days. This means that you will receive your first credit the day that you subscribe to KardiaCare, and will receive your next free clinician review credit on day 91 of your subscription.
Articles in this section
- Which Countries Receive Clinician Review Credits?
- How often do I get an over read credit if I am a yearly KardiaCare member?
- How often do I get an over read credit if I am a monthly KardiaCare member?
- Which Countries Can Purchase Clinician Reviews?
- What is the Clinician Review?
- How can I purchase Clinician Reviews?
- Where can I view my Clinician Reviews?