The KardiaMobile Card will turn off automatically after 10 seconds if no contact is sensed. This means that you will only have to turn on your device by pressing the power button on the card in order to record your EKG. After you have finished recording an EKG, the device will automatically shut off. The power button does not need to be pressed after recording in order to turn the card off.
Articles in this section
- No Signal or Weak Signal with my KardiaMobile Card
- What are the electrodes on the KardiaMobile card made of?
- What is the KardiaMobile Card?
- What version of the Kardia app do I need in order to use the KardiaMobile Card?
- How durable is the KardiaMobile Card?
- How do I turn off the KardiaMobile Card?
- How long does the battery in the KardiaMobile Card last, and can it be replaced?
- What do the symbols mean on the back of the KardiaCard?
- How do I turn on the KardiaMobile Card?
- What is the size of the KardiaMobile Card?