Each KardiaMobile device has a unique serial number associated. If you have submitted a ticket regarding any performance issues with your device, you will receive an email that includes a question asking for the serial number of your specific device due to an FDA requirement. In this article, we will walk through how to find the serial number on each model of KardiaMobile.
For more information on this FDA requirement, you can select the following link:
If you still have the product box that your KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaMobile Card came in, the Serial Number for your specific device can be found directly under the barcode on the outside of the product box.
If you no longer have this box, read below on how to find your device's serial number. First, locate your KardiaMobile on the list below, then skip to the section dedicated to your model of KardiaMobile.
- KardiaMobile 6L & KardiaMobile Card
- The Serial Number for the KardiaMobile can be found on the back of the device itself.
- First, make sure that your KardiaMobile has been removed from the phone clip that adheres the device to the back of your phone or phone case.
- To remove your device from the clip, firmly slide it out of the open end of the clip with both thumbs.
- It's possible for KardiaMobile to be in a phone clip without it being attached to your phone. If this is the case, follow the same steps above to remove the device from the clip.
- Next, flip the device over and locate the square barcode.
- The Serial number is located under the barcode and is the second number shown.
- In the example shown below the Serial Number is 16066925S.
2. KardiaMobile 6L & KardiaMobile Card
- The Serial Number for the KardiaMobile 6L and KardiaMobile Card can be found in the Kardia app after the device has been connected to the application via Bluetooth.
- First, open the Kardia app and select Profile in the bottom navigation menu.
- Next, scroll down to the section labeled "Devices" and select Manage Devices
- Locate your device and select the info icon beside your device.
- The Device Information screen will then show the Serial Number associated with your device.
- Note: For KardiaMobile Card the Serial Number for the KardiaMobile Card is also located directly on the back of the card itself.
- You can locate the number on the card by turning the card over.
- The Serial Number is shown beside a box with the letters SN.