KardiaBand users require the Kardia watch app to record EKGs.
Depending on your watch settings, the app may install immediately after installing the phone app. If you are sure that the Kardia phone app is installed on your iPhone, but you can not find the Kardia watch app on your watch, try the following:
- Be sure that your phone and watch are paired, and are compatible models and operating system versions, per our compatibility chart found here: https://www.alivecor.com/compatibility
- Be sure that you have completed installing the Kardia phone app and it is present on your iPhone.
- Open the app named "Watch" on your phone that has the following icon:
- Scroll down to the "Available Apps" section.
- Find "Kardia" in the list (If not present, follow these instructions to update your watchOS software first)
- Tap the "Install" button to the right of the Kardia app
- The Install button will turn in to a circle that will fill in to show installation progress.
- When complete, Go to your Apple watch, unlock if locked
- Press the crown of the watch to reveal the list of available applications and choose the Kardia App. (layout position of app among other apps will vary)