Make sure that your phone's Bluetooth is turned on, as the KardiaMobile Card connects to your smartphone or tablet using bluetooth.
After downloading the Kardia app and creating your account, the next thing to do is connect your KardiaMobile Card and start recording.
If you need assistance or instruction on how to download the Kardia app and set up your account, you can select the following article: How to set up your Kardia account
- After opening the Kardia app, you will be taken to the Home tab.
- To get started, tap on the button highlighted in the image below, labeled "Connect Your Kardia Device".
- Next, select the picture of the KardiaMobile Card by tapping on it.
- Make sure that your smartphone or tablet's Bluetooth is turned on, to confirm that Bluetooth is enabled, select "Next".
- Next, the app will direct you to turn on your KardiaMobile Card by pressing the power button.
- Directly after pressing the power button, select "Find My Device".
- When you see a Bluetooth Pairing Request on your smartphone or Tablet, select "Pair".
- The Kardia app will then show a confirmation screen letting you know that the KardiaMobile Card has successfully been set up and is ready to record!