If you happen to have one or more different KardiaMobile devices, or if you happen to land on the wrong recording screen, you may need to switch the KardiaMobile you are using to record. In this article, we will walk through how to change your KardiaMobile device in the Kardia app.
From the recording screen:
- Click the drop-down at the top of the recording screen labeled "Selected Device"
2. The drop-down will then show any devices that you have previously added to the application. Simply select the other KardiaMobile device that you would like to switch to.
- You can also select "Connect New Device" in order to add a device that you have not yet connected to the Kardia App.
3. If you have selected a KardiaMobile device that has previously been connected, you will be taken directly to the recording screen and will be able to record your EKG with the selected KardiaMobile.
4. If you have selected "Connect New Device", you will be taken to the following screen that will allow you to select which new KardiaMobile device you would like to add to your account. You can then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of connecting your additional device.